- 문장 gradual
- the gradual prolongings of the whale's — .
- A would a gradual in .
- this is and of gradual of or them to a .
- , too, is the gradual deskilling of , of the , and of to .
- In the the gradual continentalization of (aridification) as .
- In synapsids, postdentary gradual and, eucynodonts, a from the , which the only in [15 –17 ].
- 문장 graduals
- The Exultet in to , to its in , is in : eighteen missals, evangelistaries, pontificals, , graduals, and one .
Examples of graduals in a Sentence
Other Vocabulary닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)