especially 문장EN[ɪˈspɛʃ(ə)li] [əˈspɛʃ(ə)li] [ɛˈspɛʃ(ə)li] [ɛkˈspɛʃli]
- 문장 especially
- 2003: would the , especially with such a . — , Kitco 
- The , , also and , especially those with crosspipes at the .
- , ole and with than you might , especially as Isabel's had through the the .
- of this was the for the , especially the “ ”.
- can especially , he , when the evictees are of the , the that the .
- - in your ( ) and a of and , especially , , and . and , which .
- The - is in , the in the ship's , and in and especially in of or in .
- 문장 more especially
- What can do, and more especially, [ …] the to all the of ?
- In the and , with with the ; in and the , with the to with ; and in and (but more especially in ) with the ('Scotland' or 'Wales') with .
- 문장 most especially
- 1922: The of her . to where a has , with , to the , most especially with coatpans. — ,
- , I to to those who don’t that the - , dissin’, “ ” that to was a she of the of , - , and most especially the of the .
Examples of especially in a Sentence