actionable 뜻 EN[ˈæk.ʃən.nə.bəl] US
Definition of actionable in English Dictionary
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore actionableSUPmost actionableSUF-able
- (law) Affording grounds for legal action.
- I'm sure it's not good of me to write that he's a lush, but is it actionable?
- Clearly the libelous book is actionable, but I'm not commenting on anything to do with legal issues.
- That can be acted on; that can be used as the basis for taking action.
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en actionably
- fr actionnable
- en auctionable
- en activable
- fr activable
Meaning of actionable for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "actionable" 는 형용사
어려움: 수평 7
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적