- 문장 worship
- For you must not worship any other god, for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God. —Exodus 34:14 (NET)
-  IV. THE MOON A WATER-DEITY. We design this chapter to be the completion of moon-worship, and at the same time an anticipation of those lunary superstitions which are but scattered leaves from luniolatry, the parent tree.
- The Highest comes in Holy Land to hold His sovran court and synod sanctified, As all the psalms and prophets have foretold: The riches of his grace He will spread wide Through his own realm, that seat and chosen fold Of worship and free mercies multiplied.
- None of those who defend the adoring of the humanity of Christ with divine worship, do well and warrantably express their opinion.
- Tis not to sit In place of worship at the royal masques, Their pastimes, plays, and Whitehall banquetings, For none of these, Nor yet to be seen whispering with some great one, Do I affect the favours of the court.
- 문장 worships
- She is deeply religious; he worships the porcelain god.
- 문장 worshipped
- No less important to fannish than mundane drinking, this useful beverage is even given divine honors by the sect of Beeros and worshipped as either Beer or Bheer. (The latter substance is also used in celebrating certain mysteries of the Ghuist religion.)
- Were these that worshipped here more reverential of the dead? or more affectionate in attachments unsevered by the grave? or more abundant in resources to procure what gentle-hearted poverty might sigh for in vain, a monument, or tablet, or grave stone;
- 문장 worshipping
- Joss paper serves as a burnt offering - global warming, who cares (or e-worshipping, for that matter)?
- That was obviously violated today as the New Republic betrayed, once again, that it seeks to destroy the new people-powered movement for the sake of its Lieberman-worshipping neocon owners; that it stands with the National Review and wingnutosphere in their opposition to grassroots Democrats.
Examples of worshiping in a Sentence
- en worshipping
- en wurshipping
- en wordshaping
- en worshipped
- en worshipper