to come 문장EN
뜻올, 와 서
- 문장 to come
- This them they're and them to be to the they have to come in with because if they , or is to them one.
- he to come his -
- The to come to its .
- The to come from the .
- The is the for those who don't to come the , because they'll be as the wristed that they should be.
- By what a , he not only to an of , or the , but [also] as it were a for the of an to come.
- It's them, "Here is this , this cookbook—all you have to do to come with a fundable is this ."
- […] (it was the town's humour to be always gassing of phantom investors who were likely to come any moment and pay a thousand prices for everything) — “[…] Them fellers, they don't no with their . […]”
Examples of to come in a Sentence
Other Vocabulary닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)