spy 문장EN[spaɪ] [-aɪ]
- 문장 spy
- The spy his - .
- will spy , his , on a TV , and , who also in , is with a of her Princessipality.
- [ …] deracinated , and spy, and shagger: the of is in with a from the in the .
- the , and would spy on for .
- I I can spy that here.
- the spy
- On the , the spy a .
- The the spy.
- But he's _comparatively_ then[sic] the of the (which says a lot about the spy community in the Bondverse).
- 문장 spies
- spies on the by a pantingly who as a but to have been by the .
- was by of the spies' .
- Any to be spies.
- Spies .
- In the spies are with -in .
- his , Mr. spies : , his in , , and, , .
- 문장 spied
- Spied a
- She spied on him in the and his .
- 1977: I Zero’s because I to a and he to me for of the tribade. If he had spied any, or me any of his , he would have me. — , The of
- 문장 spying
- In her of Benfey’s “Summer of Hummingbirds” (May 4), Benfey as having “a theorist’s overeagerness in spying .”
- The the of from the but by the is in the by that of a - who, spying the , , “Real poilus!
- While and have Mr. Rezaian was of spying on Iran’s and of , the of with seditionists had not been in the .
Examples of spy in a Sentence