species 문장EN[ˈspiːʃiːz] [ˈspiːsiːz]
뜻종 위종 (생물학)
- 문장 species
- Species on this can be by its mytiliform , , with the and the umbos or .
- The has been by the of nonalbicans species that are to and AMB.
- If and could be all , but not in the nonamniote species, then the of the was as the of the .
- are for nonpinniped species.
- them, we the palaeodistribution of species to (refugial) and (recently colonized) for species , which are then with multispecies .
- The of archaeocytes is - by the that they are not only in but are also at the of in species [19 ].
- , we that the of a of species can be into a which for their autoecological .
Examples of species in a Sentence