- 문장 skeleton
- RMI : in RMI, the is a 'stub' and the is a 'skeleton'.
- She as a skeleton for .
- The skeleton of the is the as it was , but have and .
- We the skeleton while we were .
- that a a with fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva, a in which and , , , a skeleton.
- , these–as as the [40 ]–are craniocentric, the hyobranchium, the skeleton and the .
- of the is for the of the skeleton in with hemifacial .
- The skeleton of Australovenator wintonensis from the of is the of any megaraptorid.
- 문장 skeletons
- The an of the and a with skeletons of and protohumans and also .
- It how some skeletons were in one of the semihuman , the , and the .
- The either that very , skeletons of intraskeletal (i.e., intertabular and interdissepimental spaces; Microcyclus, Palaeocyclus), or corallite (Calceola), thus the of intraskeletal to the .
Examples of skeletons in a Sentence