shape 문장EN[ʃeɪp] [-eɪp]
- 문장 shape
- The wouldn't the shape of the .
- The to what shape the was in.
- We to shape.
- a shape the .
- What shape shall we for the ? , , or ?
- and, not , a and a , sheroes shape, , and , and their sheroism in .
- Only this shimmeriness is the . The shape is a .
- Let’s a 500- on a superspeedway, with no on , , , , or or shape.
- the of a ; shape ; a the of a
- 문장 shope
- 문장 shapes
- 1972: The would be and with , and - or falcon's was and gewgawed with , , shapes, , , , , . — , (London 1972, p. 31)
- They into and hysteroid shapes, and of .
- The were with shapes and .
- and unseconded shapes of . — .
- I it is the of That shapes this . –
- We to a of , with , , , and shapes and the .
- 문장 shaped
- Her , all with on shaped (and untitled, like the one at left), of and — a and a crocuslike , a and a .
- for Ms. Oshima’s from $400 for a -shaped to $1,600 for a cufflike with , , and , Barney’s .
- From and -shaped, to and and , have been on in .
- shaped - in the on , and PepsiCo, and have a , as and have .
- The has an -shaped its .
- 문장 shapen
- then, and to this in , and to it and ; that be shapen the of , in and .
- 문장 shaping
- Although in shaping the of the , The of are not a .
- that, there are that some on by shaping the in such a that the is the , the , as will be in a .
- The has and it's shaping be a .
- In a for the of in the foot's shaping, the a - of .
- The of shaping (1.34% of the total) that the shaping was the and that roughouts were in.
- Yet, the of ‘voluntary’ and ‘involuntary’ [59 ], the of subfecundity in shaping the of those who these ‘other’ should not be .
Examples of shape in a Sentence