ranking 문장EN[ˈɹænk.ɪŋ] [-ænkɪŋ]
- 문장 ranking
- the or , a -ranking , an - - is a , who the of the of could a to his .
- The for a in the of the ranking .
- are -ranking .
- Lisicki will from her ranking of 62 to 35 in the on the of her at the All , but she will have on a title the 2007 - .
- To , I B- of on the that were “Instagrammed” (Figure 8.6) with of Instragram's . 1 ranking in the iTunes and the the 4S.
- (K i ) for the as K i for ; in (different proteins and docking conditions), vastatins are the , with ranking of the .
Examples of ranking in a Sentence
- en rankings