- 문장 provision
- a statutable provision or
- We have provision for the
- my - , who were bosin, an , and he, 'There's just days' provision for , and we're to looard of (Celebes), if we only a .
- Where no provision this is , the shall be in with the .
- A citator will you the and of a or of a or provision.
- The a provision in the of of the to - .
- Some provision should be for the , and also for our of to a which has almost a .
- The provision of their .
- The provision would an $91 billion 10 to the of megafortunes, that would have been in or to .
- 문장 provisions
- The of the have provisions of the commission’s , those that any have of that are of .
- these provisions, with - , unrepealable.
- Our provisions were allowanced.
- the of and provisions
- The of these [secondary containment] provisions are , which are of that from the and the . — on the Buncefield 
- to a with provisions; to the with
- a of provisions; a of
- Their , with months’ provisions and a petrary for , were .
Examples of provisions in a Sentence
- fr provisions