- 문장 provision
- that will , of a provision that would for , with by non- .
- a statutable provision or
- We have provision for the
- my - , who were bosin, an , and he, 'There's just days' provision for , and we're to looard of (Celebes), if we only a .
- Where no provision this is , the shall be in with the .
- A citator will you the and of a or of a or provision.
- The a provision in the of of the to - .
- Some provision should be for the , and also for our of to a which has almost a .
- The provision of their .
- 문장 provisions
- The of these [secondary containment] provisions are , which are of that from the and the . — on the Buncefield 
- to a with provisions; to the with
- a of provisions; a of
- Their , with months’ provisions and a petrary for , were .
- the of the ; the of a , of a , of the , or of provisions; the pretorian , who was of the the emperor's
- An shall be in with the provisions of this .
- The is that the was to these restrictionists , with , provisions that of to for the of a “grand .”
- The stewartry of provisions. — Tooke.
Examples of provision in a Sentence