person 문장EN[ˈpɹsn̩] [ˈpɝsən] [ˈpɜːsən] [-ɜː(ɹ)sən]
- 문장 person
- I didn't to be a monopolizer, a to to the , I just him the only person in the to to.
- They were nonjudgmental -person , the narcocorrido “Pacas a ,” (“One- Packets”) from the of of a .
- The at $17,850 a person (or $12,138 for nonanglers) [ … ] .
- I have no to any person's .
- a person into a or a
- 2003, "Twist and - 2003 - 168" person, and don't you the
- was the in a . , in a wasn't to the person ... If you in a , and you were the , *other* were , not the (pee-er?).
- of are "I you and wife" (when uttered by the authorized officiator during a marriage ceremony) or "You're !" (when exclaimed by an employer terminating a person's employment).
- 문장 people
- The is a ; people from of .
- When , a , he a where people were to their and .
- People to but .
- them were of , or HRSV, and of , or HMPV, both of in people.
- are to on the a of the people.
- to having a with 1, people had to or 80 .
- But in this , people who were as minicelebrities with their to .
- with people in the on that it would not be or for the Ciprianis to to as a minichain, but that might a .
- 문장 persons
- It was nor to all the into , where persons might and .
- persons are not lodgeable in this .
- To - , , and persons it should be an in their to their , or that a should be for their .
- I recieved from the persons to the is , a of a a - which at 115. 438. .
- [ …] and persons to
- Some of these from the , but by not very persons, they or any that it would be to , and and then prosodical .
- These unbusied persons can in this it a . — Bp. .
- 문장 personed
Examples of person in a Sentence