performed 문장EN[pɚ.ˈfɔɹmd] [pə.ˈfɔːmd]
- 문장 perform
- We also perform IR- and that the that some of the and and that the is by and Norrish I photocleavage.
- They all perform in of , but to the desiderata: GBH ; SWA has the for ; and the undersegmentation .
- Therefore, it is very to multiresidues and perform of β- by the - .
- no was in our , with the was still to perform very at a submicrometric .
- , we perform subperiod through the into subperiods by the of the and in the of China’s .
- Although on is , Deaner , “since have , they might be to perform in an ultrarun or .”
- do not a to perform the , but do have to be . Mr. Robertson’s was a of uninhibition.
- They as the "strongheartedly to and thus to a that not only but is also to perform them."
- , we perform an triangularization of the to only the in the , an of the can be .
- 문장 performs
- Today’s a — the that to and — but it performs the of a to the .
- But the what she might have, could have, should not have this hourlong of the - , in which Ms. Margolin performs of the 12- presurgery .
- performs a - into an of a .
- A-4 or S-4, performs all to and .
- The world's cyberchorus performs Handel's with the
- The performs a descendency to the is a the to .
- The with which J. Machanic . performs the floorwork of his I Be is , the with which the the .
- If the performs for the , the is a no- .
- When a patas a its , he performs a , the and to .
- 문장 performed
- This was on of toxigenicity performed in [ …]
- PPV was performed transconjunctivally with either a 23 or a 25 and no and .
- An to Yuya’s was performed, , by the transnasal .
- The was performed on a of 28 with vibroacoustic (30 Hz, 3 times per week, 5 minutes, 6 months of ).
- A , and with the of the programable , of were performed, which were into a N- .
- 문장 performing
- A performing an empractical to her to , "scalpel".
- , her a , Ms. the , only to , performing a , hiccuplike .
- II. A on which the of is is the of pædobaptist in of that of performing the .
- were to performing : in the that it will then .
- the , pretheater (ca. 700-1350), both and performing .
- While to "banner blindness" when performing on , [ …]
- Cerda to and at a of and : the , the , a at , where he his as a barback by performing as in one of the .
- It was while he was performing the of the that he the "Honest Abe"--a that he , and an that he .
Examples of performed in a Sentence