paint 문장EN[peɪnt] [-eɪnt]
- 문장 paint
- There is no not to one with your — the with the , , or where you to the — and paint a .
- I I than I could when I to paint this by .
- We the with a of paint.
- The could do with of paint.
- you the , you why they to paint the .
- I that I to paint of . On the of the at Wildenstein, I in to my and my .
- The the paint, but it gunks .
- has , from paint the .
- I a can of paint and the .
- 문장 paints
- these he paints only , of , unconsidering , to and for a , in of or .
- Jim's paints .
- The of in paints are still .
- are as the of paints and .
- Although it is both and , is not an , because when we "Bob paints", this is very from when we "Bob painted".
- 2008 May/Jun, , “Glossed Over”, E: The , 19, 3, 21: we are to of in , , , , paints, and .
- of these paints are the .
- She paints and .
- or can be as a for paints.
- 문장 painted
- The were painted my , dingier and dingier as the .
- a which is a of , and one and only one of its is painted , then if the is , the that the will be the is 1/6.
- The painted , frecking with . — .
- , who’s still that she can “go ,” a for a . the , she a who’d painted , his , to and he didn’t the .
- She the painted and on her .
- When we the , we a painted on the .
- 문장 painting
- the of and in painting
- what he his to both and when his painting; the an that will .
- The of this painting is .
- The farmer's is in the centerground of the painting.
- A painting of a a a - on a , and in the , , , and culantro, an in , in the .
- The just to on and a painting.
- of on the from when we were painting the .
- The still- has been a in painting since the 17th .
- a of into the and painting.
Examples of paint in a Sentence