- 문장 ownership
- Ownership, , or of the be the and of the
- “But that - ownership is not that leverageable ,” he .
- of the , was not for of as as the ownership
- The into of ownership.
- The for the to .
- was an , and could to the when the ownership.
- "to for , and then to Mike's child"; since it is not who will be Mike's at the of Mike's , ownership of the is a .
- an in "so as no is onto the property"; this a - if is onto the , ownership of the to .
- , to a gunloon, is _defined_ by ownership.
- 문장 ownerships
- The ownerships for the to .
Examples of ownership in a Sentence