ovary 문장EN[ˈəʊvəɹi] [ˈoʊvəɹi]
- 문장 ovary
- Mehlis' is dextrolateral to the ovary.
- these , the the with 10 as oxidation–reduction (gene ontogeny term GO:0055114), and the of choriogenin were in the ovary.
- These in the and of the are with a of in , of , of to , of the of the , of the and to the ovary and and of , exsertion of the with of , and dorsoventrally equal/unequal of the ovary (Figs. 1, 4, 8).
- ca. 120 ; ovary 1.4–1.7 × ca. 0.3 mm, with - ; and pseudostyles , ca.8.5 mm , L- in the , , when , , - .
- 문장 ovaries
- The are to the ovaries.
- To - in EnSCs- , nonatretic and were in ovaries of C57BL/6 (untreated control, chemoablated group and chemoablated with EnSCs group).
- was : (a) the of , on a by [20 ] (1 and 2 representing previtellogenesis, 3 and 4 vitellogenesis and 5 mature egg formation), and (b) whether were in the ovaries.
- They postero- through the the mediotergites VIII-IX. The are ; the acinous are the and on of the ovaries.
- -mortem of that 25 30 ESS had previtellogenic ovaries (Panel b in S3 Fig ).
- were in a and both and in 70% to some the ovaries, the or of trophocytes and .
Examples of ovary in a Sentence
- en ovaryless