organisation 문장EN[ˈɔː(ɹ).ɡən.aɪˌzeɪ.ʃən] [ˌɔɹɡənɪˈzeɪʃən]
- 문장 organisation
- The organisation (though since this report came from the USSR's greatest conrunner this may be like asking Ben Yallow for his opinion of a Unicon), but a was had by all.
- ; organisation
- the organisation a nondissemination .
- The of the organisation is the as it was , but have and .
- But how the are in these and . Yet this is the of organisation that does the thinking—and is, , the of .
- The organisation was with but the was to them in their .
- By the or (Bryozoa) are with the , although from the of a organisation.
- 문장 organisations
- -bodyism is an of in organisations when are .
- Mr BLACKAM 3350 For to the through to , and organisations.
- Mr 3130 For to the , as a and , and to the through organisations.
- have that, with and TV by or organisations, kompromat is a in the .
- The the of a for (IM), i.e., a that as a to the of organisations.
- In an , the has a into organisations and deductability.
- But the is that a quango hitlist a - , as organisations for the their and to .
Examples of organisation in a Sentence