- 문장 nomination
- board-of-directors nomination
- direct nomination; direct legislation
- The children, most 9 or 10, then signaled their preferences for the Democratic nomination in a gradewide straw poll.
- Barack Obama’s final, undercaffeinated debate performance, not to mention the Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s attempted character assassination, failed to slow his inexorable path to the Democratic nomination.
- I happened to hear of the Pomeroy letter in behalf of Mr. Chase, and I learned with amazement that Chase was conspiring with his friends to secure the nomination for the Presidency, and was untrue and unloyal to his chief.
- If President Ford wins the nomination, but loses the election by a huge margin, he will be the Millard Fillmore of 1976
- Republican spinmeisters were quick to offer their opinions last week on Nashua Mayor Jim Donchess' decision not to challenge Portsmouth lawyer Paul McEachern for the Democratic nomination for governor.
Examples of nomination in a Sentence