marked 문장EN[ˈmɑːkɪd] [ɪ] [mɑːkt] [-ɑː(r)kt]
뜻표시, 답변으로 표시
- 문장 marked
- the , the marked, until it to be of , a of of .
- in the marked for .
- All the are . The are marked the .
- , the is : an - , - - of marked with unfancy and .
- , marked N, was in 1807, and one- , in the , the ; and L, M, N, X, have untransplanted in the .
- 'Phil Cornish' [a variety] is a a and a , with marked in a - at the and warpaint at the .
- patagially marked
- The in a bulldog's is very marked.
- 문장 more marked
- the , the more marked, until it to be of , a of of .
- “Mr ?” “Oh, , .” [...] “ , ,” I . “ , ,” she . “ , Upjohn,” I . The to this would have been “ , ”, but he in his and a a with its in a . [...] But as I the [telephone] and you , I was at my , and when I Upjohn are-you-there-ing at the my a . For I could by his that he was in the testiest of . when with me at Malvern , Bramley-on- , on the when I in the , had I in him a more marked - - . “ ? ? ? Are you there? you me? This is Mr Upjohn .”
Examples of marked in a Sentence