fortune 문장EN[ˈfɔːtʃuːn] [ˈfɔɹtʃən]
뜻운, 포춘 위포춘
- 문장 fortune
- He's a fortune in the .
- My fortune was a of and .
- Her fortune is at 3 million .
- That be a fortune! How could you it?
- "Cross my with and I'll you your fortune," the .
- his with the that a in 2012's - but it was a by helpings of fortune and .
- The of one of the city's , by who his fortune in , the of the .
- a fortune
- Fortune launce . -
- tipples , and dines On all her fortune- .
- The of Thaksin Shinawatra's fortune that, while , he in through .
- to a fortune
- 문장 fortunes
- But his was - , for his fortunes .
- - bioprospectors can their fortunes by those to the of who the plant’s and it as a for that they .
- Or a in a toga—perhaps , you know—coming here in the of some , or - , or , to his fortunes.
- Here was a whose fortunes have the . it all the are that the is and that the for than at the
Examples of fortune in a Sentence