former 문장EN[ˈfɔɹmɚ] [ˈfɔːmə] [-ɔː(ɹ)mə(ɹ)]
- 문장 former
- Bruce's daughter, Marjory, and his sister Mary, were likewise to be encaged, the former in the Tower of London, the latter in Roxburghe Castle.
- his former manager was indicted for fraud
- Norwich were back on level terms through an equally stunning finish by Morison in the 53rd minute, the former Millwall player letting fly from the edge of the area after being teed-up by Leon Barnett.
- The Nigerian forward lined up on the left of a front three with Keane in the middle and Frederic Piquionne on the right, and it was from Keane's lay-off that the former Portsmouth striker curled a shot straight at Ben Foster on 20 minutes.
- “It would appear to me that the case is being overtried by the district attorney’s office,” said Benjamin Brafman , a criminal defense lawyer and former prosecutor.
- In “A Man Among Wolves,” a bizarre and riveting nature documentary that will be shown tonight on the National Geographic Channel, a British former gamekeeper named Shaun Ellis feeds wolf cubs prechewed food from his own mouth.
- But he was preengaged by former ties. — Dryden.
- Andrew Caccioppoli, another former manager at Janney’s stock-loan desk, had been indicted previously but was reindicted along with his sister, Donna Macli, and her husband, Thomas Macli.
- to reperpetrate former crimes
- 문장 formers
- Any explanation is speculative, but might relate to the fact these are first time and not recurrent SF. There were also no differences amongst groups in the intake of calcium and vitamin D. Further analysis of serum analyte concentrations based on the presence or absence of hypercalciuria in male and female stone formers revealed no differences in normocalciuric versus the hypercalciuric groups.
Examples of former in a Sentence