뜻연습 문제, 연습
- 문장 exercise
- Re After Completing Marathon, a Runner Dies in His Home, Nov. 7: Dr. Jeffrey Moses, in commenting upon the postmarathon death of Dr. Matthew P. Hardy, said: When you exercise, your blood gets stickier.
- Running is good exercise.
- There is, of course, something to be said for sportless exercise.
- An unhealthful diet and lack of exercise are common causes for heart disease.
- The Forerunner 305 by Garmin (at Amazon.com , $217.99, among others) is a watchlike G.P.S. device that can help travelers keep up with their exercise regimes in unfamiliar places.
- In the last 20 years the matching of foods with wines has become an exercise in wizardlike precision.
- He had been sitting with her, it appeared, most companionably at home, till her usual hour of exercise — Jane Austen, Emma Volume 2, Chapter 6.
- Regular exercise might help you to get the anger out of your system.
- 문장 exercises
- However, since this article is meant for a panlinguistic audience, an English translation of the communicative exercises that accompany the text is also provided for colleagues who do not possess a reading knowledge of Italian.
- saltatorial exercises
- You can play the exercises pretty well on piano, fair enough, but can you play the movement expressively?
- The mind sometimes exercises this judgment out of necessity, where demonstrative proofs and certain knowledge are not to be had; and sometimes out of laziness, unskilfulness, or haste, even where demonstrative and certain proofs are to be had.
- 문장 exercised
- The tenant exercised its option to renew the tenancy.
- exercised with pain
- Repeatedly ornamented and enriched in succeeding centuries, the church of St. Mark's was at first only the courtchapel of the Doge, who exercised an extensive patronage oversit, [ …]
- We exercised by jumping up and down on the spot.
- 문장 exercising
- Pastors complained that they were not allowed enough authority in church, with women exercising too much informal control.
- To noninterventionists the Iraq war provides sorrowful evidence of the dangers of exercising American power around the globe.
- I always stretch my muscles before exercising.
- The therapist recommends resting the mind and exercising the body.
- Every year he resolves to turn over a new leaf and start exercising.
Examples of exercises in a Sentence