brain 문장EN[bɹeɪn] [-eɪn]
- 문장 brain
- brain and sonographies and for the of the were .
- , , is a subscience of — the of brain are to the of — yet brain- .
- The to a in the of his brain- .
- I'll no ; / my brain .
- These are the of the brain, , the understanders.
- What is not is the that in the "wetware"— the brain which we very that it is of 75 .
- the whimseys of a brain for the of . — .
- In , - MR brain (Figure 2a) was with and the (Figure 2b) was to the .
- How to your brain?
- 문장 brains
- The of (mad cow disease) have some of for , the of brains or .
- (please add the primary text of this usage example) is the brains the .
- would-be , Lytton Strachey snarked, to have “just where brains should be.”
- my brains with his !
- , I my brains from my and my from the .
- Who's the brains this ?
- 문장 brained
- The manager's -brained to when .
- “ [ …] That is , Stranleigh. [ …] If she had her , she’d the a with her -brained ; of the , and that .”
- “… That is , Stranleigh. [ …] If she had her , she’d the a with her -brained schemes ; of the , and that .”
- , -brained huffs and of the [ …] of . — .
- he was a -brained, - , and, as , a with a class of who for , and and for and .
- I do not any , but only, , , only, and no - , -brained, - million stockingers or lazzaroni .
Examples of brain in a Sentence