action 문장EN[ˈæk.ʃən] [-ækʃən]
뜻행동, 액션 위액션
- 문장 action
- Dalrymple’s linework, tremulous and twitchy, and Paul Hornschemeier’s muted colors don’t look much like any other superhero comics; there’s a sense of human frailty to their characters that inverts the muscles-and-action tradition.
- To my sister, Kristen, who wears the badge of motherhood with pride and inspires people to love without reservation, without judgment, without fear. She is a mama bear and a wonder to watch in action!
- For since these arms of mine had seven years' pith, Till now some nine moons wasted, they have used Their dearest action in the tented field…
- You might want to bring binoculars if you will be in the nosebleed seats, so that you can see the action on the stage better.
- Wojciech Szczesny was then called into action twice in a minute to parry fierce drives from Djebbour and Torossidis as Arsenal's back four looked all at sea.
- The conscious perspicience of the subjective content of the Self in the action of its orgasmic forces and of its own autopsic domination is Psychology.
- What became Imageworks began at Sony Pictures in 1992 with five people using computers to help plan complicated live-action scenes — a practice that has since become known as previsualization.
- Prudent man rules also require that greater financial and legal responsibility be attached to any imprudent action by corporate officers.
- In an eerily prescient bit, Kent Brockman laughingly quips that if seventy degree weather in the winter is the Gashouse Effect in action, he doesn’t mind one bit.
- Rovers lost keeper Robinson to a calf problem at half-time and his replacement Mark Bunn, making his Premier League debut, was immediately called into action - pushing away a vicious Peter Odemwingie drive at the near post.
- 문장 actions
- His moxious actions made him very popular with the crowd.
- The curators took preservative actions to maintain the ancient collection.
- “But all of his propositions and actions prove that he has never stopped his splitist words and deeds.”
- to square our actions by the opinions of others
- The sense of smell can be a subconscious influence on our actions.
- His treasonous actions earned Benedict Arnold eternal scorn.
- I did not attempt her with a threadbare name, / Unnapped with meritorious actions. — Beaumont and Fletcher.
- As we emerge from eight years of extravagant executive claims of unreviewable authority, Congress should be especially scrupulous about having a solid legal basis for controversial actions.
- To further this end, the speculators also distributed subshares to other prominent Georgians, particularly those whose actions might carry weight in the upcountry.
- 문장 actioned
- double-actioned revolvers
- The actioned items are on the list of things to go over during the meeting.
Examples of action in a Sentence
- fr action
- en actions
- fr actions
- en actionable
- en actiony