grime 뜻 EN[ɡɹaɪm] [-aɪm]
오점, 오 점
Definition of grime in English Dictionary
- 명사 (Noun)
- Dirt, grease, soot, etc. that is ingrained and difficult to remove.
- Nanny Broome was looking up at the outer wall.  Just under the ceiling there were three lunette windows, heavily barred and blacked out in the normal way by centuries of grime.
- (music) A genre of urban music that emerged in London, England, in the early 2000s, primarily a development of UK garage, dancehall, and hip hop.
- 동사 (Verb)SGgrimesPRgrimingPT, PPgrimed
- To begrime; to cake with dirt.
- All grimed with coaldust, they swing along the street with their dinner baskets and cans in their hands, chattering merrily.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- She told the children to take a bath and wash off the mud and grime.
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- fr grime
- en grimed
- fr grimez
- fr grimer
- en grimes
Meaning of grime for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "grime" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
어려움: 수평 5
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 7
확실 ➨ 다목적