- 형용사 (Adjective)
- Having to do with matter; consisting of matter.
- Worldly, as opposed to spiritual.
- (law, accounting) Significant.
- 명사 (Noun)
- Matter which may be shaped or manipulated, particularly in making something.
- Text written for a specific purpose.
- A sample or specimens for study.
- Cloth to be made into a garment.
- A person who is qualified for a certain position or activity.
- Related data of various kinds, especially if collected as the basis for a document or book.
- The substance that something is made or composed of.
- 동사 (Verb)
- (obsolete, transitive) To form from matter; to materialize.
- Spark arrestors play a critical role in the prevention of wildland fire and ignition of explosive atmospheres.