- 동사 (Verb)
- (transitive) To confer some sort of eternal divine punishment upon.
- (transitive) To adjudge (a building) as being unfit for habitation.
- (transitive) To scold sharply; to excoriate the perpetrators of.
- (transitive) To judicially pronounce (someone) guilty.
- (transitive) To determine and declare (property) to be assigned to public use. See eminent domain.
- (transitive) To adjudge (food or drink) as being unfit for human consumption.
- (transitive, law) To declare (a vessel) to be forfeited to the government, to be a prize, or to be unfit for service.
- While I found wonderfully soft and untracked snow near the top, I ended up surprised by the firmer stuff in the chutes near the bottom, where small slides had sluffed away the soft, top layer.