- 명사 (Noun)
- Condensed water falling from a cloud.
- (figuratively) Any matter moving or falling, usually through air, and especially if liquid or otherwise figuratively identifiable with raindrops.
- (figuratively) An instance of particles or larger pieces of matter moving or falling through air.
- 동사 (Verb)
- (impersonal) To have rain fall from the sky.
- To fall as or like rain.
- (intransitive) To fall in large quantities.
- (transitive) To issue (something) in large quantities.
- A multifigured scene or composition